Взято з сторі нки Japan Time Online: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/festivals.htm
TOKYO CHRYSANTHEMUM EXHIBITION
- Oct. 15 — Nov. 15
- Sensoji Temple in Taito Ward. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission: free Access: Subway Ginza Line or Subway Toei Asakusa Line to Asakusa Station.
- Oct. 16 — Nov. 5
- Yasukuni Jinja Kikka-ten at Yasukuni Shrine in Chiyoda Ward. Open daily from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission: free Access: Subway Tozai Line, Hanzomon Line or Toei Shinjuku Line to Kudanshita Station.
- Oct. 24 — Nov. 24
- Kameido Tenjin Kikka-ten at Kameido Tenjin Shrine in Koto Ward. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission: free Access: JR Sobu Line to Kameido Station, then walk 10 minutes.
- Oct. 25 — Nov. 23
- Meiji Shrine in Shibuya Ward. Open daily from 5:40 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. in October, and from 6:10 a.m. to 4:10 p.m. in November. Admission: free Access: (1) JR Yamanote Line to Harajuku Station. (2) Subway Chiyoda Line to Meiji-Jingumae? Station.
- Oct. 27 — Nov. 21
- Jindai Shokubutsu Koen Kikka-ten at Jindai Botanical Garden in Chofu, western Tokyo, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Visitors must enter by 4 p.m.) Closed on Mondays. Admission: 500 yen Access: Keio Line to Chofu Station (North Exit). From there, 15 minutes by bus for Mitaka or Kichijoji. Get off at Jindai Shokubutsu Koen bus stop.